Transforming Patient Care
At Medtronic, we’re committed to better outcomes. We’re a global brand focused on alleviating pain, restoring health and extending life. Our CVI solutions are focused on improving patient comfort and rapid recovery, while delivering clinically demonstrated results.1-8
Meaningful innovations. Better patient outcomes. Quality, coordinated care. Let’s take healthcare Further, Together.
1. Morrison, N. Use of Cyanoacrylate adhesive for Treatment of Incompetent Great Saphenous Veins: 12-month Results of the VeClose Trial, European Venous Forum, 2015.
2. Almeida JI, Kaufman J, Goekeritz O, et al. Radiofrequency Endovenous ClosureFAST versus Laser Ablation for the Treatment of Great Saphenous Reflux: A Multicenter, Single-Blinded, Randomized Study (Recovery Study). JVIR June 2009.
3. Proebstle TM, Alm J, Dimitri S et al. The European multicenter cohort study on cyanoacrylate embolization of refluxing great saphenous veins. J Vasc Surg Venous and Lymphat Disord.
4. Proebstle, T. ClosureFast Long-Term European Multi-Center Study in Patients with Chronic Venous Insufficiency. American College of Phlebology 26th Annual Congress, 2012.
5. Almeida JI, Javier JJ, Mackay EG, Bautista C, Proebstle TM. First human use of cyanoacrylate adhesive for treatment of saphenous vein incompetence. J Vasc Surg Venous and Lymphat Disord. 2013;1(2):174-80.
6. Almeida JI, Javier JJ, Mackay EG, Bautista C, Cher DJ, Proebstle TM. Two-year follow-up of first human use of cyanoacrylate adhesive for treatment of saphenous vein incompetence. Phlebology / Venous Forum of the Royal Society of Medicine, 2014.
7. Proebstle T, Alm J, Gockeritz O, et al. Three year European follow-up endovenous radiofrequency thermal ablation of the great saphenous vein with or without treatment of calf varicosities. J Vasc Surg. 2011; 54(1)146-52.
8. Morrison N, Gibson K, McEnroe S, Goldman M, King t, Weiss R, Cher D, Jones A. Randomized trial comparing cyanoacrylate embolization and radiofrequency ablation for incompetent great saphenous veins (VeClose). Journal of Vascular Surgery.